Imagine you go on a vacation with your friends and It’s quite possible you going to share a room with your friends. But does they really know about your Snoring Problem….?? Think about It how it feels to become distractions or disturbance of your friends at sleeping time.
It’s embarrassing & if snoring happens frequently it can affect the quantity and quality of your sleep and that of your family members and room mates.
There are many jokes about snoring, but it’s no laughing matter to the millions of adults who snores.
In the last few years, there are few cases in a relationship which snoring causes major relationship problems. But sleeping in separate bedroom is the remedy for snoring??
There’s no surprising cure for snoring, but lifestyle changes, few regular remedies & medical treatment can help to you Stop Snoring Permanently.
In this article I’m going to reveal “How to Stop Snoring Permanently with Natural home remedies” in a simplest way. But first we have to understand what is Snoring, Common Causes, Symptoms & Cure.
What is Snoring ??
Snoring develops when you can’t move air openly through your nose and throat during sleep.
When your tissues relax, they collapse back into the throat, which narrows and interface the airway. As air tries to pass through this interface airway, it causes a sounding vibration and it termed as Snoring. While sleeping, the position of your tongue also obstructs airways for smooth breathing.
That’s what snoring Is…. Now To stop snoring, it’s necessary to first identify exactly how and why you’re snoring.
The good news is you can easily find few medical devices which become successful and helping in stop snoring.
But Can you use it on regular basis??
Nope!! It’s so easy to understand the causes behind your snoring problem and then work with the natural home remedies.
Do You Know: If Snoring happens in daily basics, then you have to worry about your health conditions too, Because Snoring could indicate sleep apnea, a possible life-threatening condition that needs medical attention.
Sleep apnea is a breathing blockage, causing the sleeper to keep waking up to begin breathing again.
Common Causes of Snoring
It’s important to first find out the reason behind your snoring Problem, It will take a few days to monitor how badly you snore at sleep.
You need your partner or family member to analysis your position of sleeping, how much sounding vibration you releasing & what type of diet you consuming before go to sleep.
It’s become very important for you to start monitoring your different ways you sleep and snore.
By the research there are four types of situations when snore happens.
- Closed-mouth snoring may display a problem with your tongue.
- Open-mouth snoring may be connected to the tissues in your throat.
- Snoring when sleeping on your back is probably mild snoring—improved sleep habits and lifestyle changes may be effective cures.
- Snoring in all sleep positions can mean your snoring is more severe and may require a more serious treatment.
Let’s Discuss some major reasons behind Snoring.
Being Overweight is one of the major reasons of snoring. Fatty tissue and poor muscle tone contribute to snoring, carrying excess weight just around your neck or throat can cause snoring. Start Exercising.
Sleep flat on your back is one position when your tongue and soft palate rest against the back of your throat, blocking the airway.
Changing your sleep position can help.
Nasal and sinus blockage
A cram-up nose leads to snoring, blocked airways make inhalation difficult and create a vacuum in the throat, leading to snoring.
Smoking, Alcoholic & Medications
Most of your problems are because of drinking alcohol before sleep and smoking. It is believed snoring as a result of smoking is caused by upper airway irritation and redness.
Taking sleeping pills also one of the reason for snoring.
Few medications & alcohol can increase muscle relaxation leading to snoring. Smoke irritates mucous membranes, so your throat swells, narrowing the airway. Smokers also have more problems with nasal congestion.
Busy office work, no time to rest & less sleep also leads to snoring after some time, You have to sleep for al least 8 hours and having a proper Bedtime routine. Reduce bedroom dust, Change sheets and pillowcases often.
Best Medical Treatment for Snoring.
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure [Detail]
- Traditional surgery [Detail]
- Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) [Detail]
- Palatal implants [Detail]
- Somnoplasty [Detail]
Best Possible Natural home remedies for Stop Snoring Permanently.
If you naturally want to get rid of snoring, you have started working on your weight. Excessive amount of fat body mostly when its on around the neck can cause blockage of air to pass. Reducing few kilos of weight can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and lessening or even stop snoring. Detailed Article on Lose Weight.
Start with few moderate exercises and it has become one of the effective methods to stop snoring. Well, Exercise leads to a healthier lifestyle which also helps in major depressions and tension arise issues.
Start any specific exercise for throat muscles which can thin down your extra weight around the neck.
Stretching, breathing exercise, yoga & mediation become major and natural ways to stop snoring.
Few Throat Exercise to Follow
- Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day.
- Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 35 seconds.
- With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 35 seconds. Repeat on left side.
- With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your neck repeatedly for 35 seconds.
Change Your Sleep Position
This category includes few points which you have to follow on you bedtime.
- Clear nasal blockage.
- Stay well hydrated
- Change your pillow size (According to your Choice).
- Garge with a peppermint mouthwash.
- Keep bedroom air wettish.
- Change your sleeping position.
- Sleep on your side instead of your back [Tip: Try attaching a round ball to the back of a sleeping clothes. If you turn over onto your back, the discomfort of the round ball will cause you to turn back onto your side.]
- Reduce bedroom Dust. Clean it well before sleep.
Quit Smoking & heavy Alcohol Drinking
Drinking alcohol 4 to 5 hours before sleeping makes snoring worse. Smoking aggravate mucous membranes, so your throat swells, constricting the airway. So Stop Smoking & Avoid alcohol before going to bed.
Clean Nasal Blockage
Having a Green tea or Gargle with peppermint mouthwash also helpful to stop snoring. It’s helpful when your snoring is a temporary condition caused by a head cold or an allergy.
It’s all depend on your strict diet and precautions to stop snoring. It’s a physical issue So don’t feel embarrassed about it. Talk with your close ones and start working on it. I majorly cover all the points which you should take care of, Before take any medical suggestions, please consult with your doctor or advisor.
Latest posts by shiv (see all)
- Sparha On Conversation with RJ Sriram Sullia on Fever 104 FM Bengaluru - February 13, 2017
- The little book of honey: Nature’s wonderful gift for us - January 13, 2017
- Top 5 Effective Natural Herbal Home Remedies for Chlamydia Disease - July 24, 2016